Sunday 26 July 2009

Beginning to feel the effect..


So it's been 4 days and the suprefact is definitely taking effect.
Day 1 - nothing.
Day 2 - snapped at everyone - all noticed change in me. Desperate for sex (!) (and got it - yay!)
Day 3 - much better mood, but headache all day - took migreleve to get rid of it in the end + pint of guinness.
Day 4 - mood good - headache still there - still want sex. Rather confused by this, as thought the suprefact put you into an instant menopause (not far off where I should rightly be) and low libido is usually assumed to be part of that. Still, increased sex drive it is - which means I now want it more than partner (usually we're pretty well matched) so he takes it in turns to look both horrified and delighted.

NB I don't think anyone wants pics of suprefact, needles and syringes (let me know if you do - I'll happily oblige) so I stuck a pic of one our cats (Mordred) to make this page seem more interesting!

No comments: