Sunday 2 August 2009

Feeling a lot better


Much more myself now I've started the Progynova (yay for eostrogen) and have been up to wee small hours (3 last night) painting. Good to feel so productive again. Painting Green Day right now and will let you see it when it's done!

Bruising came back day before yesterday, but yesterday was bloody but not bruised - have noticed that I accidentally have been holding gun in the wrong way and have been preventing the plunger from going down as fast as it should. Maybe that's what I need to do to stop the bruising? Heaven knows, it just seems to be hit and miss.

Started the reduced dose of suprefact yesterday (from .5ml to.2ml)

Still waiting the absolute green light from Intersono, so no flights purchased yet - we are due to leave in 9 days!!!!!! At least the apartment is booked.

Here is a great link for those who are going abroad for ivf and have been told to inject suprefact (or other stuff), with no other information.

http://www.bd.com/us/diabetes/page.aspx?cat=7001&id=7258

I found this site absolutely invaluable for helping with injecting. It is actually for diabetics, but the procedure and information is just the same (just drug and amounts differ). Intersono simply told me to inject .5ml suprefact daily and that was it - it was down to me to get the drug and to know how to use it! Even the doctor was no help at all (he wouldn't even let me have any needles) - when I suggested asking a nurse to show me how to do it, he said I would have to pay for her time - effing bastard. So I did it myself with the help of 2 friends who had done it already and, of course, the wonderful internet.

Your picture for today are some peonies I painted in acrylic

No comments: